a. Follow these steps to upgrade the firmware of your Pokitter Orca 1080p:
1. Download the compressed firmware from https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nCSofvUvYl3QVBpSev12bBFCIoVacE4f?usp=sharing
2. Prepare a USB Flash Drive (FAT32 format).
3. Unzip the file and move "update.zip" and "factory_update_param.aml" to the root directory of the USB Flash Drive.
4. Insert the USB Flash Drive to the projector and go to Settings - Upgrade - Local Upgrade
5. When upgrade is completed, please restore to factory settings.
b. Folow these steps to upgrade the firmware of your Pokitter CineMax 1080p:
1. Download the latest firmware from: https://delivery.shopifyapps.com/-/ab1c61d2cce51eae/2ce851188ba3f838
2. Copy and paste the downloaded file to the root folder of a USB flash drive (not included).
3. Plug the USB drive into the projector’s USB port.
4. Unplug and plug in the power cord to the projector.
5. Press & hold the power button on top of the projector to initiate firmware upgrade.
6. Wait for the completion of the process (which may take around 5 minutes).